No Tags Found!

Hello Advisors, In the case of Gross Misconduct, Can the employee plead with HR not to put the termination reason after disciplinary action decided to terminate the employee?

What if the HR refuses? Will that be the end of the employee's career?

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

Yes, you can very well put up an application to HR about the issue of the experience letter with negative remarks on it. The application may be routed through the HR Department, but address it to the MD of the company.

A similar post came up earlier and I have given a reply. You may click here to refer to it. I have given adequate clarification.


Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.