No Tags Found!

My previous employer entered my Basic details in UAN Account wrongly. I sent a Joint Declaration Form two months back along with supporting documents (Aadhar, Pan and Driving License). I have been requesting my previous employer to approve the Joint Declaration Form and submit at the EPFO Office, Bengaluru. In spite of my repeated reminders, no action is taken by my previous Employer. Kindly advise how to proceed further. Thank you, K Raghu Raman
From India, Hyderabad
Please note that addressing any matters related to Provident Fund (PF) typically involves a considerable amount of time. You have the option to obtain the duly signed joint declaration form from your former employer or designate someone to collect and submit it to the PF office on your behalf. It is unlikely that the company will submit such forms directly unless you personally approach them in person.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.