No Tags Found!

I am Manager in SBI and suspended since 13 April 2023 due to an accident - police charged me with IPC 353, 427, 307 and MVAct 185, I was in judicial custody upto 10 July 2023 and released after having bail from honourable High Court, I was given judiciary custody certificate and bail order copy with a request letter to bank for revoke my suspension on 11 July 2023.
But does not revoke my suspension order.
What shall I do?

From India, Jaipur

I can offer some general suggestions that you may consider following in this situation:

Seek Legal Advice: It is crucial to consult with a qualified legal professional who specializes in employment and labor laws. They can provide you with personalized guidance based on the specific details of your case.

Follow Up with the Bank: If your suspension has not been revoked despite submitting the necessary documents, you may follow up with the bank's HR department or the concerned authority to inquire about the status of your request. Keep a record of all communication.

Review Bank's Policies: Review the bank's policies and procedures related to employee suspension, investigation, and disciplinary actions. Familiarize yourself with the bank's internal processes to better understand the steps involved in revoking a suspension.

Gather Evidence: Collect any evidence or documents that can support your case, such as medical reports, court orders, or any other relevant information that can demonstrate your innocence or the progress of your legal situation.

Involve Employee Union: If your bank has an employee union, consider seeking their support and representation in resolving the matter.

Stay Calm and Composed: Dealing with legal and employment issues can be stressful, but it is essential to stay calm and composed throughout the process. Avoid any actions or statements that could potentially harm your case or create additional complications.

Consider Alternative Solutions: If the situation is not resolved internally, you may explore other legal options such as approaching the labor court or seeking legal remedies as advised by your attorney.

Remember, each case is unique, and the best course of action may vary based on the specific circumstances involved. It is crucial to consult with a legal professional who can provide personalized advice and advocate on your behalf.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.