No Tags Found!

N sharma
Dear all,

Need suggestion on the following

We are taking over a business through BTA (Business Transfer Agreement) and would need your help to know what all statutory compliances are required to do PF , Esic to change and how to do it .

If any one can guide

From India, undefined

Under a Business Transfer Agreement the company which gets liquidated shall have to exit the members from its PF portal. Similarly, you should mark the workers under ESI as 'left'. The company newly formed or the company which takes over the other one, should register the employees as new employees with the same UAN numbers and ESI numbers in EPF and ESI respectively. The employees can transfer the old PF to new one through their respective member portals. For further assistance, please feel free to reach me.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.