No Tags Found!

Hi, My aunt was working in XXX as a temporary employee for 24 years. She died after being bedridden after and train-related accident. Her case for making her permanent was in progress. She is yet to get any compensation and the case was taken to the supreme court for getting her only daughter her job. Now the advocate is saying there is no chance for a job or compensation. After 10 years of her death. Could you please advise what to do?
From India

I am not sure what advice you can expect from this forum which has no information on the matter and when your own lawyer is saying there is no chance that the court will grant any relief.
From India, Mumbai

While, no concrete information is available on this matter, as pointed out our member,
you may take up her case through your lawyer to the National Consumer Forum
address of which is given below:-

Director (PG)
Department of Consumer Affairs
Krishi Bhawan. New Delhi - 110001
Call to register your grievance 1800114000 or 14404 (All Days Except National Holidays(08:00 AM To 08:00 PM))
Director PG 011-23387737
Timing: Monday to Friday (08:00 AM To 08:00 PM)

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.