I am working as a Lecturer appointment on Contractual Appointment basis. I had my Agreement Bond Papers Signed at the time of appointment and at every Academic Year renewal of service.

Some how I lost my copy of Agreement Bond Papers and the same is also not available with the other party.

How can I get a duplicate of the Contractual Employment Agreement Bond Papers?


Since the original papers are missing and you are unable to trace them, a fresh agreement can be made mentioning the previous contractual appointments and can be jointly executed.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.