Vandy vv
Hi, Recently I joined an MNC company. Before where I worked companies (x = latest), y ( before latest). X is still running but y is exit (not running) I submitted y payslips, offer letter, and service letter. Now those who are checking BGV are asking authority details for y company. Can I check Cin on y company now same on that CIN another z company is displaying with exit y company details? Is there any solution to resolve my problem?

From India, undefined
Partner - Risk Management
Management Consultancy
Vandy Vv
Java Programmer

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


You can reply to BGV agency giving the factual position on the status of company Y and attach a copy of your documents mentioned above to prove credentials.
From India, Mumbai

The CIN (assuming it is company identification number issued by MCA) can not be used by a different company from the one it was registered in. That means only that the company has changed the name, not closed down.

I suggest you reach out to the company and confirm and get the contact number of the concerned HR manager for the BVG team to check.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server