PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Partner - Risk Management
Labour Law Advisor And Legal Consultant
Workplace Assessment And Training
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
aussiejohnBy having a very clear and well articulated set of policies - along with a very clear statement of the penalties for breaches of the policies.
By training and trusting your staff to do the right thing.
By devolving some functions to the store managers.
From Australia, Melbourne
saswatabanerjeeIn order to get meaningful replies, you need to be a little more specific.
1. What is your role and function as cluster HR
2. Type of business, timing etc
3. What HR / admin functions are already available at the stores
4. What software tools are available
But in any case, if you are appointed to be the HR Head of a cluster of 40 stores, I am surprised they are appointing someone without knowledge or idea of how to manage it. Is it possible that your question is not communicated properly? What exactly do you want to know?
I hope you are not asking us to tell you how to do your job
From India, Mumbai
abhishek-dhingra1It all depends how you like to manage with efficiency, there are many ways you can do.
1. You can appoint a store manager who will perform the HR functions and will take care of attendance, store employee grievances etc and than who will report to the cluster HR from time to time.
2. Compliances to be taken care of for each store.
3. Make a monthly visit to each store.
4. Payroll and other compliances to be done from the corporate office.
From India, New Delhi