Very glad to note, the enthusiasm in updating knowledge which is the primary requirement to survive in today's competitive world. It is not clear what are your current qualifications. But still kindly validate the below:
- Diploma on Labour Laws
- Diploma on Tax Laws ( if you are interested in Compensation and Benefits Management)
- Executive Coaching ( if you are interested in Coaching as a profession)
- Certification on HR- Data Analytics ( if you are interested in Analytics)
- Certification on Data Science ( if you are interested in Analytics)
- Certification on Competency Mapping ( if you are interested in People Development)
- Register for Ph.D. if you are interested in Research and later to move to HR Teaching and Consulting
- Programs on HR Automation and application on AI in HR (if you are interested in Digital HR)
- Programs on Industrial Relations ( if you are interested to have deeper knowledge on IR)
Further Lot of IIMs and other leading institutes offer programs on :
Licentiate in Training and Development. ...
Certified HR Generalist. ...
Certified Payroll Specialist. ...
Certified Global Recruitment Analyst. ...
Certified Learning & Development Manager. ...
Certified HR Analytics And Metrics Professional. ...
Certified Compensation & Benefits Manager.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.