No Tags Found!

sravani23
Hi All, I am a mother of 2 kids, hence I had a career break of 7 years, and now i wish to resume my career. My prior experience is in an HR generalist/ops role.I would like to seek suggestions as to how should I restart my career.

Will undergoing WORKDAY training with an HR background fetch me a good job/position??

should i search for a job in my previous exp roles (HR) ?

Thanks in Advance .

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Being into generalist role you can apply for HR jobs directly.

You can explain the reason for break for 7 years due to Maternity.

Just refresh on amendments in various statutory laws like PF /ESI.

Considering the gap salary wise you will be expected to negotiate.

From India, Madras
KK!HR

A course on WORKDAY HCM would help where the organisation is using that software. In other cases it may not be of much use.
Your background of being an HR Generalist and being out of touch for last 7 years, to make an entry you need to update your skills, particularly in the digital management. It is better to look for more generalised content than limiting to a specific software

From India, Mumbai
NK SUNDARAM

I have conducted one-to-one training on Career rebooting for two women professionals from Hyderabad. Their situations were also more or less similar to yours. Mine is a 2 to four hour training process. I will share with you during the training, the options available to you, the preparations you should do and also the kind of organisations which encourage career rebooting programmes etc. Approach me if interested.

Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.