Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
HR professionalDear Member,
It is not mentioned in any labour act to impose penalties for the above acts.
Firstly, you can put prior Notice on notice board to prohibit the above all activities in the factory premises.
2. You can obtain undertaking from each existing employees and also from new employees at the time of joining to follow company rules.
3. You can prepare SOP/company policy to prevent above activities and strict implementation is required
4. When you prohibit the mobile to carry inside, you have to provide safe lockers to the employees to keep their mobile phones.
5. Strengthen your security check and collect all the prohibited items from the employees at the entry point.
6. In Standing Order you can add this for taking disciplinary action and impose fines for violations.
6. You can issue warning letters, show cause notices.
7. Due to above violations, if the management gets any remarks(NCs) in business audits, you can create awareness among employees how it affects business of the company
From India, Bengaluru