No Tags Found!

Hello everyone, I'd opened a recruitment agency in recent past as of now I've been approached by one of our customers to supply manpower on our payroll as contract labor for that I needed to get contract labor registration from govt while doing it online we were asked to provide form V number of principal employer though signed form V has been provided by them as per schedule 21(2) as mentioned in the formalities of the registration form, V number is not being understood by the employer also, please guide us.
From India, Lucknow
Partner - Risk Management


Q-1, You had opened a recruitment agency in recent past as of now.
Q-2, You have been approached by agencies to supply manpower on your payroll as a contractor.
Ans to Q-1: Your recruitment agency does not require labour licence because you are not the employer.
Ans to Q-2 (i) : You ask the agency to issue work order for engagement of manpower by your firm.
(ii) Ask the agency to provide form V to your agency for above contract.
(iii) The agency would not be able to provide Form V, unless his firm has got registration under CL(R&A) Act for engagement of contract labour in his establishment.

From India, Mumbai

When any company employs contract labour, they need to give a particular form to the contractor called Form V
Format of the same will be in the contract labour rules of your state.
It should also be available on the website of the relevant authorities
You can not obtain the contract labour license without it

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.