No Tags Found!

Hi, I have lost all my certificate during luggage shifting from one place to another during my transfer, I have scanned copies of few documents.

1- Last two employers' salary slips, appointment letter, and relieving letters, both the organization are MNCs and all the verification were conducted by them before they hired me.

2- 10'th and my MBA certificate and degree.

3- All the relevant documents of my current employer can also be given,

I do not have my Initial two employers documents except salary account Bank statement and my 12'th and graduation.

Is it possible for me to apply for a job with the last three employers' documents, 10'th certificate, and Highest degree certificate?

getting a duplicate copy of 12'th and graduation certificate if the long process which involves FIR, paper advertisement, etc, etc

Pls suggest

From India, Mumbai
Partner - Risk Management
Hr Professional


On first hand you make a police complaint in regard to loss of testimonials. Do not mention that you lost in transit rather stolen by some one from your bike/car in the locality where you would put the complaint. Also give advertisement in local news paper regarding lost of testimonials and to return to you, if anybody is having got it. It would be best on your part to get the lost certificates as soon as possible.
You can apply for new job there is no issue but the person on HR has to cooperate and you show them the copy of police Station Dairy and news paper publication. Tell them, the certificates would be received soon as you had made the application to issue Duplicate from board & university.

From India, Mumbai

Hello Virat,
When I used to do on-boarding, I used to come across with such cases with every second candidate.
So at first point, you were supposed to keep the soft copy of all your documents saved at one place.
Usually people take this very casually, but this helps us a lot in such problems.
If you had the scanned copies, it would have been easy in your new joining.
Now, the best and practical solution to your query is :
Most important, now don't forget to keep the scan copy of all your XYZ documents.
1. File a Complaint, and get the FIR Copy.
2. Advertisement in newspaper.
These 2 documents are enough for the new job search, till the time you get duplicate copies and you cannot skip them.
3. Apply for duplicate copies of your educational documents and ID Proofs (whatever is missing).
4. Email your previous employers to give the required documents, don't forget to attach the FIR copy and mention the reason of this favor.

From India, Noida

If you have good relationship with the previous employers, go ahead and request them for a duplicate of your experiance certificate and relieving letter. If that is not possible, then you just need to explain the problem to the new employer.
So basically what is missing is your 12th certificate.
Maharashtra Board is already on DigiLocker (i assume you are from mumbai)
You can get your 12th marksheet and certificate from the board through digilocker. You can take a print of it from digilocker and show to HR or you can share the digilocker to the HR and let them verify.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ģ

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.