No Tags Found!

Balasah1992

Hi All, I'm currently working as a Software Engineer in Marine Company. Here there is no policy of providing CTC letters to the employees.
Even on year-end revisions also, they used to mention only the gross monthly salary in hard copy without any salary break up.
Apart from Salary, they do provide Festive and Performance bonuses which are not mentioned in the revised letter/offer letter.
Since I was working there for more than 1 year, I have proof of bonuses on my payslip and bank statement.
In case if I was looking for a job change, if my future employers ask about CTC and revised letters, what should I do?
Whenever I reach HR to ask to provide complete CTC, She used to ask, why do you need it? And she suspects that I have a plan of leaving the organization.

You know, it's a very good organization, they provide plenty of benefits to the employees but they are not mentioned anywhere in the offer letter or revised letter.
How to handle this situation

From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Repeated question.

https://www.citehr.com/641274-backgr...n-careers.html

Rather than posting questions in multiple threads use one single post for continuity purpose.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.