In my pf amount having 10k but in option cessation short service I can apply many time but I got information insufficient balance. How to clear that cessation short service and how to withdrawal my remaining amount? And My pf withdrawal option I can apply 10c form or form19 I got confused plz help give me an idea
From India, Chennai
Dhilip Msw
Hr Consultant, Hosur

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.

Dhilip Msw

Please confirm, whether you are still working in the same company or you resigned.
< If resigned employer has to mark you exit from services. If so you can apply for Form 19 (Full withdraw) and Form 10C (Pension amount withdraw).
< If not marked exit you can apply only for PF Advance that is Form 31.
* Note if you have worked less than 6 months. Form 10c withdrawal is not possible (as per my knowledge)

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server