Dear Seniors, Please guide on the following. If management & union members unable to settled down wage agreement by mutually then what will be the next steps taken by the union for the settlement? Please provide an elaborative procedure of the same.
From India, Aurangabad

Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
The union has to raise a dispute u/s 2(k) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 against the management before the Conciliation Officer for the area.
From India, Salem

If bipartite settlement is not feasible, then only solution is to go for tripartite settlement, where three parties are involved - Management, Union and Government representative (District Labour officer or Dy. Labour Commissioner or Joint Labour commissioner)
From India, Aizawl

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server