Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
How to blacklist companies which are issuing fake certificate, should we report them to sebi?
From India, Chennai
Yes you can send an compliant to SEBI if the the company is listed, if the company is not listed then you can write to Registrar of Companies to cancel their company registration.
There are some basic procedure for complain with SEBI are follows :
Copy of F.I.R., or copy of acknowledged police complaint, or copy of an injunction order passed by a Court of competent jurisdiction or copy of plaint along with confirmation that the Suit filed has been accepted by the Court and Suit no. has been given, which shall necessarily mention the date of loss, distinctive nos. and certificate nos. of share certificates lost, duly lodged by the registered holder and an Affidavit executed before a First Class Magistrate or Notary Public affirming that the involved share have not been sold (Annexure-08).

From India, Tiruchi
Sir, What are the documents that should be provided to register the FIR?
From India, Chennai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™