Your Friend
Hr Executive
Run Service Infocare

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
One Employee worked in an Organisation for more than 5 years and joined in another Organisation after proper relieving. Here the new Organisation Created a New UAN with out asking the Old UAN.
Due to some personnel issue Employee left this Organisation after 2 month. Hence Employee is not able to claim the OLD PF Amount. So as per the suggestion of PRO Employee transferred the Old PF Amount to New UAN.
Now Employee is not able to link PAN Number with UAN as there is a small change in Father Name.
So my query is - will the Organisation seal and sign on the Joint Declaration between Employee and Employer?
Otherwise suggest me how to close this PF Settlement ?

Yes, joint declaration is right way to correct the father name in records.
Will they put Seal and Sign on the Join Declaration as Employee is not working with that Organisation ?
Yes Employer should put seal and sign, as employee has worked there. Please contact your ex employer.
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™