One of my friend worked two different companies with same UAN. After joining 2nd company he didn't submit claim Form 13 for transfer his previous A/C's balance into his new one. At present he resigned from his current company. Now please guide me how to submit Form 13 to marge the passbooks. I've tried through online, but the message "DETAILS OF PREVIOUS A/C ARE DIFFERENT THAN PRESENT A/C.HENCE CLAIM REQUEST CANNOT BE PROCESSED". Should he submit Form 13 manually?
Please guide me.

From India, Durgapur
Admin Executive Cum Hr

Please submit Form 13 manually or contact EPFO OFFICE
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server