Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Everyone, I Am Facing one Epf Issue what it is, One of our Employee actually joined in 2015 with one epf account no. we made payment in that account no. When Epf Started UAN Mandatory Amendment his account no and DOJ was wrongly entered and generated UAN.
Right now he resigned job and came for settlement. His passbook entries are only entered from after UAN Allocation. In this circumstance what i have to do and how to solve this problem? Kindly give your valuable ideas or solution to solve this issue...

From India, Chennai
You can give a joint declaration to PF authorities (employee & employer) for correction in Date of Joining and Account no with a request to them to rectify the same.
From India, Aizawl
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™