No Tags Found!

sde-trans
I have worked in BSNL Chandigarh Establishment(account A), but due to transfer, my new account was opened by Establishment Jalandhar (Account B).
I have not transferred by EPF from Account A to Account B. On back transfer to my first place employer has started contributing my EPF to account A.
Now I try to merge my EPF from Account B to Account A. but the system is showing the employer as Account B and giving the error "Present Employer has not made payment in your PF account" and on one member one EPF account present employer is showing wrong. Please guide.

From India, Kapurthala Town
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg epf_error_transfer_1.jpg (179.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: png epf_service_history_1.png (138.6 KB, 7 views)

hr-revolution

@ Sde-Trans, first of all ask your employer that why they haven't closed your your previous PF account (A) i.e. Date of Exit not updated.
For how long you were working in Jalandhar.
The ideal scenario in these type of cases that if any employee got transferred to other location or unit then previous PF account have to be closed.
In your case employer didn't closed your previous account & when you joined back to your location they started contributing in previous PF account.
They can send the clarification letter to the concerned PF office for rectification of the same along with joint declaration (employer & employee) for correcting the record & transfering your funds to the previous PF account (A)

From India, New Delhi
srinivasa-murthy1
Just for attending interview they created pf account and updated in my UAN without present employer contribution how can I claim my previous pf amount without payment of present employer
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.