How to update kyc (aadhar card) in pf, if she had change the name after marriage.
PAN CARD and Bank account detail already updated with previous name, only aadhar card is not linked with previous name and now it was showing name mismatch while uploading aadhar detail. Please suggest the solution....

From India,

First of all the employee has to process the Name change in EPFO through online, the same will be forwarded by the employer to EPFO again through online. The name should match with the aadhar card
From India, Ahmadabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server