Hi I joined new company recently they are asking to fill form pf form 11 where I need to fill previous employee pf details I in total worked in 4 companies but last company I absconded after 20 days they generated pf and put salary for 20 days because contract job and is complete night shift. I did not inform about that I absconded in new employer can i give my previous to previous pf number in form 11?
From India, Bengaluru

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
Hi ,
Yes you can give your PF UAN number and can continue it . It has nothing to with the details of previous company / contribution or anything . PF is just like an saving account . no one can get into your account to fetch the details untill you share the password. which you are not supposed to .
hope i am clear and loud.

From India, Bengaluru
Hi Thanks for response I have one UAN number and four different pf number based on companies so in this case I am asking for pf number which companies generate I need to fill both UAN and PF number
From India, Bengaluru
you can give your PF number, not an issue at all .
From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server