Hr Executive
Hr Generalist

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Friends
Our company asked me to leave the job as they dont need any HR person at branch due to which i requested them to release my 02 months salary as i dont have any job
what i have to do if they did not release my 02 months salary please suggest

From India, Bengaluru
Hi Uday,
I am assuming that you are on employee rolls at the company. If this is the case, then the situation is that of redundancy of the role, where the HR employee is not at fault for the exit, but due to change in business plans, the role had to be discarded.
You have the option of approaching the labour inspector to present a complaint that your dues have not been cleared. The matter can be taken up in the labour court. The company under these circumstances would have to pay you.

From India, Bengaluru
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™