Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
This query is regarding the F&F settlement.
I worked as a deputy manager in one company since 2002 to 2013. In the month of july-2013 I resigned due to not paying salaries properly.( we are getting salaries once in two months) In 2013 I joined one more company. While resigning my company 2 months salary is due at employer. Now can I claim that two months salary and F&F from my previous employer. Now the company is in force now they are paying salaries once in two months to their employees. Pls. advice how to proceed to legal.

From India, Jubilee Hills
Hello there,
if you have relieving letter/ NOC clearance and exit letters with you, yes you can fight for F&F; as per law the maximum time for settlement for any organization is 45 days from resignation date, in that case you are eligible to fight but my question is why have you waited for years to clear?
if the company is not ready to pay, you can go legally with proper documentation and file a case

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™