+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
My brother retired from a private company . within a month he expired also. At the time of his death he was unmarried and his nominee is my unmarried sister. How we can get his EPS benefit.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Shankar,
In the nominee form if your sisters name is enrolled then no need to worry you will get the pension by approaching the regional PF office.
If the declaration of nominee is not done still there is no issue you can approch the regional PF office explain the situation and produce the id proof of your sister and avail the benifits.
KM is right go ahead with his suggestion.
Thanks & Regards,
sumit kumar saxena
The nominee has to file the claim before the RPFC in prescribed Form duly signed by the employer.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™