you should submit below the listed document.
1. Form 20
2. Form 5 IF
3. Form 10D(EPS)
4. Original Death Certificate
5. Copy of Birth certificate
6. Attested Legal hire certificate
7. Three Passport size Photos of
8. Copy of first page bank pass book
9. Copy of Address proof of Aadhaar Card
10. Copy of PAN/Voter ID
11. Non Employment Certificate
From India, Chennai
Glidorepf claims needs nomination, and department considers that form only.
however in case of non filing the form of nomination, department consider the 1st line family members only,
if the member is married, wife is only eligible to file the claim,
in case of unmarried, the mother is eligible to file the claim
if any body apart from above makes claim, then the department may seek the succession from any court
There is nothing in documents like "legal heir-ship certificate" succession certificate issuing authority is the district court.
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.