Official communication to your Business clients
changes of address in all office letter heads
Official communication to all Statutory offices (PF/ESIC and others)
Official communication to all Vendors for invoice purpose
Official communication to all Banks where your Company have accounts
Official circular with new office address to all employees for information.
14th May 2019 From India, Madras
1. If yours is a registered entity like Partnership firm, a Co., or Association of Persons like society, shops etc, you should pass a special resolution at a special meeting and file the certified resolution with the concerned Registrar and obtain an amendment to the Certificate of Registration or a fresh certificate incorporating the new address;
2. This certificate should be filed with other govt.agencies like Labour Dept., GST & PT (TIN) offices, & other Local authorities who granted licences/ CoR such as Municipality/Corporation and obtain approvals of amendments;
3. Also file Form as attached for correction in PAN/TAN data;
4. Ask your auditors to inform your Income Tax Assessing Officers about the change by submitting letter which should be duly acknowledged;
4. Inform all your Customers, suppliers and other contacts about change of address by eMails or letters;
5. File necessary forms with your bankers & post offices who'll note and arrange redirecting your mails to the new address;
6. Circulate the new address to all your branches & employees and also paste on the notice board of your previous premises.
7. If there are business/rent agreements, issue amendments to those agreements, including Electricity & water supply offices.
14th May 2019 From India, Bangalore