Asso.prof.(commerce & Management) Pg
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Can someone please share the list of document where i have to changes the address if the office is shifted somewhere else.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Like in Bank account, GST, PT, PF/ESIC, Light bills, Internet bills etc...
Official communication to your Business clients
changes of address in all office letter heads
Official communication to all Statutory offices (PF/ESIC and others)
Official communication to all Vendors for invoice purpose
Official communication to all Banks where your Company have accounts
Official circular with new office address to all employees for information.
You are required to take care of the following steps/amendments -
1. If yours is a registered entity like Partnership firm, a Co., or Association of Persons like society, shops etc, you should pass a special resolution at a special meeting and file the certified resolution with the concerned Registrar and obtain an amendment to the Certificate of Registration or a fresh certificate incorporating the new address;
2. This certificate should be filed with other govt.agencies like Labour Dept., GST & PT (TIN) offices, & other Local authorities who granted licences/ CoR such as Municipality/Corporation and obtain approvals of amendments;
3. Also file Form as attached for correction in PAN/TAN data;
4. Ask your auditors to inform your Income Tax Assessing Officers about the change by submitting letter which should be duly acknowledged;
4. Inform all your Customers, suppliers and other contacts about change of address by eMails or letters;
5. File necessary forms with your bankers & post offices who'll note and arrange redirecting your mails to the new address;
6. Circulate the new address to all your branches & employees and also paste on the notice board of your previous premises.
7. If there are business/rent agreements, issue amendments to those agreements, including Electricity & water supply offices.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™