Withdrawal of pensioner contribution which is transferred to current organization - CiteHR
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Samreen Mehkri
Centralized Study Associate

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
How to withdraw pensioner contribution from previous organization which is already transferred to current organization.
It depends on the total years of service.
While in service you cannot with draw PF/Pension amount.
If your service period is more than 10 years, then you are eligible for Pension only after 58 years or reduced Pension @ 50 years.
If your services is less then 10 years then you can with draw PF/Pension amount after separation from your current employer provided you are not employed for more than months.
Claim of PF /Pension is through UAN login. Physical forms not accepted now.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™