Thread Started by #jagadeesh-bobbadi

Hi, I have worked for a company in Hyderabad for 7 years 3 months then moved to Chennai and joined with new company. I transferred my PF however HR had provided me new UAN number (though i had given him old UAN) , after a year i joined with my present company in Pune and still working for last 3.5 years.
I have observed recently in PF statement that EPS amount has not transferred and came to know that it would not. In order to get my EPS amount do i need to take any action like taking scheme certificate etc?
Company1 (Hyderabad): UAN1 # PF1 with service 7.3 years
Company2 (Chennai) : UAN2 # PF2 with service 11 month
Company3 (Pune) : UAN2 # PF3 with service 3.5 years (still working)
Total service till now is 12 years (where i had withdrawn PF for previous 2 companies of above 3 companies but not sure whether i got EPS or not).
Could you please suggest in order to make my EPS safe (may be for the time of retirement, still i am 33) what action i need to do now?
Also what if service is just less 5 years (it is just for my brother's case, he is still working in new company and old company UAN is again different)
17th February 2019 From India, Pune
You'll have some info. on your query in this link where similar queries were discussed.
18th February 2019 From India, Bangalore
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™