Thanks Mr. Malik for your valued information. Can you please explain me How can I apply for a scheme certificate for Family Pension Fund, what are the procedures to be followed.
From India, Mumbai
Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Social Security; Education Administration,
Assistant Manager - Hr
Software Engg
+3 Others

for scheme certificate, u need to apply with RPFC in form 10 C; u can download this form from EPFO
From India, Jalandhar
I was working in public limited company for 9 years I resigned my job in jan 2005. I got my PF amount but I have not received my PPF amount (8.33%) so far. After resignation from this company I worked in another public ltd company for 3 years and regsigned job from this company without getting my my PPF amount. Now I am working in another Public Ltd company . Please guide me how to get my PPF amount from this two companies.
From India, Madras
If you had worked for 9 years and six months, you will not get Pension Fund (not PPF which is not in the purview of Employees Provident Fund but it is Public Provident Fund) contribution but will get Pension on attaining the age of 58. If you did not have pensionable service (pensionable service is 10 years but for calculation of pension six months service is taken as one year, if you have 9 years and 6 months service, it will be deemed as eligible service for pension) then, you should apply for withdrawal benefit in form 10 C.

If you had earlier applied in form 10 C but in that form if you had opted for scheme certificate in lieu of withdrawal benefit also you will not get pension fund back but instead you would have obtained a scheme certificate from the EPF Organisation certifying your service with the establishment and showing the details of nominees. If so, you should have surrendered this scheme certificate to the EPF Organisation when you joined the second company and by that your nine years service should have been added to your present service (of 3 years)

The above are the possibilities that I observe to have come across in your case. Check whether you received any Scheme Certificate and if so, check with the HR department whether the same was sent to EPF Office when you joined.

If there was no issue of Scheme Certificate, then there could be some mistake in processing the amount by the EPF Office. If so, bring it to the notice of the EPFO.



From India, Kannur
I had served in a company near Delhi for more than 15 years and resigned in 2005. Subsequently I shifted to chennai worked in a company and retired in 2014. . I have applied for withdrawal from my earlier employer (at Delhi) (Form 19 and form 10C) and got the PF settlement but the scheme certificate was never issued. I tried many times to know the status but could not get any response since the application was done manually and the relevant reference is not available in the PF status portal. . In the meantime I got both my pf settlement and scheme certificate from my employer with whom I last served at chennai.I am unable to apply for pension scheme since the scheme certificate for my major service is not available. The local PF authorities whom I contacted advised for apply afresh. Is it possible and if so can I make the online application fir scheme certificate now?
best regards

From India, Bangalore
It is advisable to apply again in form 10C attaching copies of the date of birth certificates of your children (if they are below 25 years of age and female child is not married). You may apply off line to your Delhi employer and wait for the scheme certificate and after getting it only apply for pension. It may take time, but if you still have contacts in your previous company you can get it done fast. Certainly, you may have to follow up with the PF office then to get the certificate processed in time.

From India, Kannur
I have a scheme certificate long ago and now I am doing my own business. I am going to attain 58 years soon. I have no connection with my previous employer where I worked long ago and got my scheme certificate. But I do not like to go my previous employer any more and would like to get my pension from EPF department directly against submission of my this scheme certificate.
Kindly advise.

From India, Kolkata
Hello Sir,
Long ago in year 2000 I have worked in a Private Limited Organisation at Delhi for more than 15 years and got my EPF Amount. But not applied for the pension certificate as i was not knowing about that.
Now that organisation has been closed since last few years and they are not having any other unit or branch.
Can i still apply for the pension certificate. Please guide me the process for that.
M.K. Sharma

From India , Delhi
You can get the scheme certificate.But since the Pension account etc are not linked with any KYC, like adhar, and the employer has closed down the undertaking, you will have to process everything off line. For that please visit the PF office where your company's PF accounts are maintained and show the documents available with you (the PF No, contribution slip etc) and then proceed.
From India, Kannur
Thanks Madhu Sir. Regards, M.K. Sharma.
From India , Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server