Hello! I have been working with a private company in Okhla. All of a sudden their MD told me to leave the company because they cant keep that much of staff contrarily she sent me one liner email mentioning that to leave the company in one week whereas HR asked me to leave it on the same day inspite of me telling them that I am in need of money.
Since then they had stopped responding to my calls, emails and SMS. I have sent them several emails requesting for my salary for the month of Nov 2018 which is 70000/- and they also deducted TDS from my Oct 2018 salary also but not deposited to Income tax its been 2 months I have been chasing them and these people are not even responding at all.
Lawyers are too expensive. Whom should I approach who is reliable and less expensive. Please advice.

From India, Noida
Private Service

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


First you go for final humble request to all officials of your organization, and ask for salary and documents, you can refer your company's HR policy for ATL to employees, and they must need to give your salary. If nothing comes in your favor then you need to search a lawyer, expensive lawyers are not always good, but you need to find a good one.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server