Hr Consultant
Hr Executive

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My father's D.O.B was mentioned wrong by his last employer in PF site.There is a difference of 10 years.When we were applying for withdrawal we came to know regarding the issue.
Now another problem is he isn't having any educational certificate or passport or Birth certificate to proof his correct date of birth. We only have a affidavit signed by Judge of court , which we sent to PF office and it got rejected. Please help what can be the solution and how can we receive the hard earned money?

From India, Mumbai
ESIC card will work to make correction, and if his records are different TEN years, tthen the whole proceeding is done on the recorded date value,
in another version EPFO can say that the aaadhar date is wrong, ( make a tally with ESIC records now and then decide)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™