Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Compliance Manager

Dear Sir,
I am in a position that I am not able to resign also as there is around 3-4 months salary delay in my organisation as well as I have some pending dues of my TA and DA. I have a good offer what should I do now please suggest

From India, New Delhi
Disbursement of salary on time to the employees is a contractual obligation imposed by the terms of the contract of employment on the part of an employer. When the employer fails to fulfill this obligation continuously, he can not harp on the failure of the employee to comply with the conditions of notice before the unilateral termination of the contract from his side. Therefore, the questioner can resign his job forthwith on this valid ground alone and catch hold of the available good offer.
From India, Salem
Given the circumstances of your company it will be wise for you to quit the present job, join the new one and pursue the dues thereupon by shooting a letter stating the facts and requesting them to settle the dues asap. Be courteous and diplomatic in your communication to get your full and final settlement. No point in staying in the same organization which does not seem to take care of its employees.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™