My company has suspended me from 2 months ago but still they are not giving any decisions for this suspension, also my salary has been hold. Now I want to join another company and resign from here, so please suggest me can i resign at here and my relieving letter will be received or not. Because my company not give result for me, and i am Totally upset from this system.
From India, Chandigarh
Dear Colleague,
It is not known your suspension is by way of punishment or pending domestic enquiry.
In either case 2 months '
suspension is illegal and unjustified. You write to them that their action of suspension without any reasons and depriving you of your legitimate salary is illegal and unjustified and if not withdrawn forthwith , you will take legal action.
You may resign by giving due notice as per terms of employment.
You may revert for further advice on knowing their response to your letter of resignation.
Regards ,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR- Consultant

From India, Mumbai
You should approach to the HR again, and request to provide information , if she is not doing any needful for you, than you go to senior management. or else you can take help from law as well. you can firmly put your resign may be organisation not pay your FnF amount and documents. You should follow the process for safer side.

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server