I was the authorized signatory for PF in my previous employment as HR Manager.
I submitted my withdrawal form but the same was returned saying being authorized signatory I cannot withdraw the form.
I am no longer employed with that company and do not know whether they have removed my name as authorized signatory. How can I withdraw my PF.

From India, Mumbai
please ask your previous employer to revoke your signatures from EPFO, and apply for PF again. The procedure to revoke is simple and your previous employer can initiate it online.
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server