No Tags Found!

At the time of application of UAN No. Adhar number wrongly mentioned the some other employee. UAN number allotted at this aadhar number. Earlier he mentioned the Date of Birth 05/02/1966 whereas aadhar mentioned the DOB 19/02/1966. Whenever try to update , it shows DOB mismatch
From India, Kolkata
Rahul Chhabra
Hr Professional
Hr Consultant

Babu Alexander

Correct the date of birth in your Aadhar card, through Aadhar portal through an authorized service center. Then with the updated Adhara card, you submit a joint declaration through your present Management for correction in PF Portal.
From India, Madras
Rahul Chhabra

as far as i understand, you need to change the dob of employee in PF records as his aadhar bears a different date. In such a case, employee can either make correction on unified portal online or can submit a joint declaration form at the EPFO.
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi

it is simple
ask to employee to log in member portal
modify basic details > update the name / dob/ gender/ aadhaar number as per aadhar number and submit
it will appear in employer portal for DSC verification, once the employer verify it. department will change the same
note if DOB difference is less than one year then only it works

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.