seven-academyHuman resource management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting, hiring, deploying and managing an organization's employees. Due to the many areas of human resource management, it is typical for professionals/fresher’s in this field to possess specific expertise in one or more areas. Human resources certification can provide additional skills, knowledge and training for working in this exciting and people-oriented field.
When reviewing requirements for human resource management jobs it soon becomes evident that HR certification is quickly moving from being preferred to being required. This is a sign that organizations, whether in the for-profit or non-profit sector, are viewing professional certification with an increasing level of respect. In fact, HR certification is now seen as a fundamental addition to any HR professional’s resume, particularly as today’s professionals in human resource management face complex challenges such as a lack of qualified talent and the globalization of business.
The HR Certification Institute’s survey found that the vast majority of HR professionals believed that professional certification is important.
According to the survey, the advantages of professional certification:
• Being seen as more valuable to the company
• Having an advantage when applying for a new job
• Being able to demonstrate their commitment and understanding of the HR profession
• Being able to show their dedicated to continuing their education
you can opt for HR certification courses offered by Seven Academy. We are one of the HR training institute who has introduced the concept of Practical HR training in India . We approach to overall Human Resource Training. Seven Academy is bridging the HR gap for students as well as working professionals.
We offer fundamental HR training courses, HR certification courses for fresher’s as well as for working professional.
Seven Academy provide practical HR training in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane
From India, Mumbai
I am looking out for HR workshops (2 to 4 days). If anyone has an idea to find one in Bangalore location... it would be really great..
I have already done a course in HR. This is to brush up myself and to up to date with the current market.
From India, Bengaluru
hrtraining360hiii usha, this side nishant from talent magnifier, would you please share your contact details with us, our HR Expert will coordinate with you as soon as possible.
From India, Mumbai
devi-minakshiHi All, Kindly let me know if anyone has implemented the HRMS software branded as Kredily...how it is and what is its feedback?? i would be helped.I need to implement the same.
From India, Guwahati
This is the Principal Investigator of the MOOCs 'HRM for Non-HR Managers' and 'Human Resource Development: Systems and Strategies'. Our MOOCs are fully sponsored by the CEC of MHRD.
MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) platforms are fast gaining popularity in India. Many Indian students and working professionals have now started embracing MOOC platforms to develop deeper knowledge in their respective subjects. Considering the popularity and relevance of MOOCs, Government of India has also launched an indigenous platform, SWAYAM.
The MOOC platform has been launched by the government with the objective of taking “the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged.”
The MOOC 'HRM for Non-HR Managers' will enable students to virtually attend the courses taught by the best faculty; access high quality reading resources, participate in discussion forums; take tests and earn academic grades.”
Major features of the course include:
• Course type and duration: It is a 4- Credit course. Credit course is taught for at least one semester as part of a subject.
• Course components: Our MOOC is available for students in four components: video lectures, reading material, gues interviews and applied exercises including short case scenarios, self-assessment tests through quizzes and tests, and an online discussion forum for clearing doubts.
• Eligibility: MOOCs is a post-graduate certification course when open for admission - announced on the CEC website.
• Course fee: Our MOOC is completely free of cost for residents of India. However, in order to obtain certificate for a particular course students need to pay a nominal fee.
• Certification: Students who wish to obtain certificates for their courses need to get themselves registered at the appropriate portal. Also, certificates are awarded to students only after successful completion of the course.
• Credits: At the end of each course, students will be assessed through a proctored exam. Marks/ grades secured by students in the exam can be transferred to their academic records. To implement the same, UGC has issued UGC (Credit Framework for online learning courses through SWAYAM) Regulation 2016 recommending universities to identify courses in which credits can be transferred to students’ academic records.
The details of HRM for Non-HR Managers (To Be Announced Soon) are:
Course Title : HRM For Non-HR Managers
Subject : Management and Other Professional Courses
Course category : Certificate
Course description :
This course is expressly designed for managers from all functions and fields other than Human Resource Management (HRM), but whose responsibilities and role require them to be proficient and effective at managing the HRM functions.
The course for the purpose of MOOC shall be:
a) It is a part of approved curriculum being transacted in a School/ College/University
b) It is a paper which is taught at least one semester as a part of subject
c) It ends with an examination in resulting awarding of credits
(a) A variant of this course is being offered currently as a one-year Post Graduate Diploma program at Gujarat University.
(b) This course is also meant for those interested in life-long learning and continuing education by professionals
(c) It will have an examination for award of the credit
(e) Curricula and courses that can meet the needs of life-long learners.
(f) Independent courses which may not be part of any set curriculum and may be taught as awareness courses, continuing education programme and for training of specific skill sets.
The Institute name, where this course is being taught: BK School of Professional and Management Studies, Gujarat University.
Course Duration (in Weeks - approximate) : Credit Weeks Class Hours Tutorial
3-4 10-15 30-45 15
Start Date : To be announced
Rationale for developing this Course : It has been acknowledged since long that human resource is a key contributor to competitive advantage of an organization. The same is equally, if not more, true for organizations of micro and small size, where the promotor or a handful of persons manage the whole business. These people may not have a formal qualification in HRM, yet they are, by their role and responsibility, expected to carry out the functions which, in a traditional set up or a fairly large and well-organized organization, will be entrusted to a Manager, HR.
This course is especially designed for those managers who are expected to carry out HRM functions whether their formal training or title says that or not. Along the lines similar to courses called ‘Finance for Non-finance Managers’, this is a stand-alone certificate program titled ‘HRM for Non-HR managers’, which not only explains the fundamentals of HRM Principles and Functions, but also focuses on how to carry out those functions and processes within – for example, how to carry out HR planning, or how to develop Job Descriptions.
Course Objectives : Objectives
• Introduce the basic principles of Human Resource Management (HRM)
• Introduce the key processes of HRM
• Develop preparedness of the students to carry out basic HRM functions in their own context based on the practice provided in the course
• Familiarity with HRM, its basic functions and processes whether the student had a prior qualification in HRM or not
• Readiness to carry out primary HRM functions in one’s own unit or subunit, even if the person’s basic qualification is in a discipline other than HRM
Pre -requisites : Since this course is a stand-alone course for professionals and life-long learners, it is desirable that the candidates be familiar with the principles of general management.
The Consortium for Educational Communication (CEC) is one of the Inter University Centres set up by the University Grants Commission of India. In view of the potential of CEC, MHRD, New Delhi designated CEC as National Coordinator for Undergraduate MOOCs and 11 SWAYAM Prabha DTH Channels. CEC has one of the largest repositories of digital educational content in the country. As a National Coordinator CEC has developed around 322 Undergraduate MOOCs covering Arts, Literature, Language, Social Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences and Management and Professional courses.
From India, Raurkela
parvez-mehrHR Professionals are no longer confined to the usual role of hiring employees. Of course, they hire but their role doesn’t end after hiring. Rather, their job starts after hiring. Modern HR professionals are not expected to work with the CEO's and managers and of the organization. Their focus has been turned to people management and the productivity of the company.
A career in HR is not as simple as it may seem. Professionals are getting into this profitable field to earn high packages and work with the best companies. You should know that this is only possible through HR certifications. These certifications are enough to describe that the professional can now take the responsibility of the company and is skilled enough to take independent actions.
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.