Thread Started by #Ranganath TG

Dear Team
in our company union employees are given written request for 500 amount deduction for union fund from their salary on every month .
what can do . is their any legal provisions for avoid ,if we deduct amount ; may be issues will come up further
kindly suggest and share your knowledge .
Ranganath TG
19th June 2018 From India, undefined
Deductions which may be made from wages | Payment of Wages Act, 1936 | Bare Acts | Law Library | AdvocateKhoj
This matter is discussed in detail in above post.
Is the union recognised?
Are other unions there?
I would avoid such deductions by tactical avoidance instead of direct refusal as union should be kept in good humour to avoid IR problems
PS Kindly pay attention to grammar and do not start sentences with small letters.
Poor presentation of query can be avoided by taking care.
19th June 2018 From India, Pune
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™