Dear Senior
I have left my previous organisation and joined new organisation on next day. I have completed 2 month in new organisation. My previous UAN is tagged with new organisation. I have some personal debt which I want to clear. I am want to withdraw PF for the same. Please let me know how can I withdraw PF.

From India, Madras
While in continuation of service you are not entitled for withdrawal of your EPF accumulation even though you change the job.
If there is a break / unemployment of minimum two months between the two employments, withdrawal is possible on giving declaration that the member is not in employment since more than two month.
Member is eligible for advance against his accumulation subject to certain conditions. There should be minimum 5 years contribution in EPF. Member need to apply for advance giving and justifying the reason for such advance.

From India, Mumbai
Sir, My previous company EPF no AP/29363/1613 How can see the passbook and withdrawn the amount. The EPF not linked to my UAN pls give suggestions
From India, Puducherry

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server