We have changed from PVT LTD to LLP. Please help us for change in ESIC, EPF, LABOUR, POLLUTION ETC. what is procedure for same???
From India, Nasik
Korgaonkar K A
Assistant Manager Hr & Admin
+1 Other

Hello, you can visit the concern department having request letter on company letter head. as every govt. department having edp section and the same will be done through from there. Regards, Prem Soni
From India, Alwar
Babu Alexander

Copy of the Board Resolution is required for all changes
From India, Madras

For PF Dept. you can upload new form 5A/edit existing and send copy of the same to concern PF Office with supporting documents and covering letter.
this was the process we followed for our company name change.

From India, Mumbai
korgaonkar k a

Dear Queriest,
If it is a conversion of Private Limited Company in to LLP, then the entity of your company remains the same. In this case you need to inform all the registering / licensing authorities, from whom you have obtained any registration, license, code, NOC etc., about this change with fresh certificate of incorporation issued to you.
With certain authorities you need to submit this change in prescribed form & format, like EPFO : Form 5A, ESIC : Form 01.

From India, Mumbai

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server