Myself Rakesh Kumar from Baijnath (Himachal Pradesh).
My father has passed away on 16-02-2018 due to renal failure. He was serving at CCI (Cement Corp. of India) and took VRS (Voluntary retirement) in 2003.
CCI stands for = Cement Corporation of India Limited- is a public-sector undertaking of the government of India. The company was incorporated as a wholly government-owned corporation on January 18, 1965, with the objective of setting up cement units in public sector to help achieve self-sufficiency in cement production in the country.
My father was getting EPF pension since 2003. Now after his death, my mother is a legal heir of his pension fund.
We have closed all his bank accounts. Last month's pension has not been received yet.
1) How can my mother get EPF pension ?
2) To whom should we write application to settle the pension fund to my mother's account ?
3) Which documents are required to attach with application letter ?
3) Will we also get arrear ?
4) If every thing goes well then when can my mother expect to get pension ? How long will it take to get a pension?
Your guidance can help me to proceed further.
Mobile 8262886365 5th April 2018 From India, Hyderabad