Myself Rakesh Kumar from Baijnath (Himachal Pradesh).
My father has passed away on 16-02-2018 due to renal failure. He was serving at CCI (Cement Corp. of India) and took VRS (Voluntary retirement) in 2003.
CCI stands for = Cement Corporation of India Limited- is a public-sector undertaking of the government of India. The company was incorporated as a wholly government-owned corporation on January 18, 1965, with the objective of setting up cement units in public sector to help achieve self-sufficiency in cement production in the country.
My father was getting EPF pension since 2003. Now after his death, my mother is a legal heir of his pension fund.
We have closed all his bank accounts. Last month's pension has not been received yet.
1) How can my mother get EPF pension ?
2) To whom should we write application to settle the pension fund to my mother's account ?
3) Which documents are required to attach with application letter ?
3) Will we also get arrear ?
4) If every thing goes well then when can my mother expect to get pension ? How long will it take to get a pension?
Your guidance can help me to proceed further.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mr Rakesh, Please approach EPF Office from where your Late Father was drawing Pension together with Death Certificate.Please also take documents pertaining to your Mother like, Aadhaar, Bank details etc
From India, New Delhi
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.