Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir,
Myself Rakesh Kumar from Baijnath (Himachal Pradesh).
My father has passed away on 16-02-2018 due to renal failure. He was serving at CCI (Cement Corp. of India) and took VRS (Voluntary retirement) in 2003.
CCI stands for = Cement Corporation of India Limited- is a public-sector undertaking of the government of India. The company was incorporated as a wholly government-owned corporation on January 18, 1965, with the objective of setting up cement units in public sector to help achieve self-sufficiency in cement production in the country.
My father was getting EPF pension since 2003. Now after his death, my mother is a legal heir of his pension fund.
We have closed all his bank accounts. Last month's pension has not been received yet.
Please confirm-
1) How can my mother get EPF pension ?
2) To whom should we write application to settle the pension fund to my mother's account ?
3) Which documents are required to attach with application letter ?
3) Will we also get arrear ?
4) If every thing goes well then when can my mother expect to get pension ? How long will it take to get a pension?
Your guidance can help me to proceed further.
Mobile 8262886365

Dear Mr Rakesh, Please approach EPF Office from where your Late Father was drawing Pension together with Death Certificate.Please also take documents pertaining to your Mother like, Aadhaar, Bank details etc
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™