Thread Started by #Sibu SIngh

Can someone please help, I was working with one of top 3 Indian IT company for 2 years and now i have been moved some else.
I have one doubt that, documents i shared for permanent address to new company are all perfectly correct but issue is that my parents have been moved to different city now and no one is living on above address and it takes a lot of time for me change my address on documents to new.
So please suggest what should i do if BGV person goes to above address, what can I do now?
would be very thank full.
25th March 2018 From India, Noida
Inform the company that your parents have moved from existing address.
Give the new address.
25th March 2018 From India, Pune
hi Nathrao,
Thanks for suggestion, but if the company asks for address proofs for New address that I cannot provide, as it takes lot of time to update address.
please suggest
25th March 2018 From India, Noida
Pl commence the actions and as problems come ,if any, they can be tackled.
25th March 2018 From India, Pune
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™