+2 Others

Thread Started by #tvsunilongc

If an employee was never terminated / separated from an organisation. Can an organisation compel / force that employee in to filling his fund refund form and for claiming his fund like provident fund etc.
can any organisation whether it is a state government or government undertaking organisation like ONGC can force a non -separated / non-terminated employee for claiming his refund of his fund like provident fund or any other fund run by an organisation .
22nd March 2018 From India, New Delhi
Why has such a question arisen?
Pl tell the situation and then you will get answers.
Are you still working in same organisation?
Answer is no.No one can compel you to withdraw PF.
But your question is incomplete without the context.
Kindly give full context and question.
22nd March 2018 From India, Pune
Withdrawal of PF is as per wish of the employee but not at wish of the employer.
23rd March 2018 From India, Mumbai
Dear friend,
No sane employer can compell. But if he does, why should you act under pressure? What stops you to refuse?.
Vinayak Nagarkar
23rd March 2018 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™