Dear Sir/Mam,
We need your help from your side what document is required for Close Contract Labour License and apply for refund SD form Labour office.
Hi Deepak,
You need to submit a letter to authority along with Origional License copy, Notice of completion and Deposit slip.
Get acknowledgement on your letter and copy of Notice of completion.
Thanks & Best Regards
Praveen Bhosale

Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™