I was an employee in an organisation for amount 4 years 9 months. After resignation, I have submitted Form 19 and Form 10C towards withdrawal of my PF amount.
I have received money against 19C and received certificate against 10C as opted. It all happened 7 years ago and now am 54 years aged - wanted to withdraw amount against 10C since there was no continuation of contribution / membership in PF.
My last basic was 9600 per month .. resigned in year 2010. Will someone can guide me procedure to submit the pension certificate and get the money back??

From India, Hyderabad

Those who have contributed to Employee Provident Fund also contribute to Employee Pension Scheme or EPS. If you have worked in an organization for more than 10 years and you want to withdraw from EPS you will not get your money but would get an EPS Scheme certificate, which you can use at age of 60 years to EPFO to get your pension.
According to the EPF Act, to claim final PF settlement, one has to retire from service after attaining 58 years of age. The total PF balance includes the employee's contribution and that of the employer, along with the accrued interest. In addition, he will be eligible to get the Employees' Pension Scheme (EPS) amount as well depending on the years of service.
But what if someone decides to quit his job before reaching 58? Under the existing rule, employees who resign from a job before they turn 58 years of age can withdraw the full PF balance (and the EPS amount depending on the years of service), if he is out of employment for 60 straight days (two months) or more after leaving a job and then withdraw.
Along with the PF, one is also allowed to withdraw the EPS amount if the service period has been less than 10 years and not later on. Once this milestone is crossed, the employee compulsorily gets pension benefits after retirement.
To withdraw the PF balance and the EPS amount, the EPFO has launched a 'composite form' to take care of withdrawals, transfer, advances, and other related payments.
Before you start the withdrawal process make sure all your previous PF accounts are merged into one. The total service in the present establishment as well as previous organisations will be taken into account anand therefore, it is advisable to merge your accounts.
One Employee One PF
The withdrawal process
The withdrawal process becomes simpler and less time-consuming if you have your Aadhaar number with you. Here is how you can initiate the withdrawal for both, with and without Aadhaar.
Withdrawing without using Aadhaar card number: If you don't have an Aadhaar, but have the PF number, use this form - Composite Claim Form (Non-Aadhaar).
You will have to furnish Permanent Account Number (PAN) if the total service period is less than five years and also attach two copies of Form 15G/15H, if applicable. In case the Universal Account Number (UAN) is not available, you can mention only the PF account number.
Withdrawing using Aadhaar card number: You can submit a Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar) directly to the concerned EPFO office without attestation of claim form by the employers.
The payment of the PF balance will be sent to your bank account, so attach a cancelled cheque along with the form.
Before proceeding ensure these things: You have submitted complete details in Form11 (New) to your employer, Aadhaar card number and bank account details are available on the UAN portal, and the UAN has been activated.
The withdrawal process will entail these conditions. See which one caters to you and choose the form accordingly.
1. Withdrawing PF balance plus EPS amount (for below 10 years of service)
2 . Withdrawing PF balance plus EPS amount (over 10 years of service)
3. Withdrawing PF balance only and reduced pension (age 50-58; over 10 years of service)
4. Withdrawing PF balance only and full pension (After 58)
1. Withdrawing PF balance plus EPS amount (for below ten years of service)
If service period has been less than 10 years, both PF balance and the EPS amount will be paid. To get EPS amount, in the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar or Non-Aadhaar), along with choosing 'Final PF balance', also choose the 'pension withdrawal' option.
If you plan on re-joining the workforce, you may opt to get the 'scheme certificate' by furnishing Form 10C.
2. Withdrawing PF balance plus EPS amount (over ten years of service)
If you have already completed 10 years of service, the EPS amount cannot be withdrawn and only the scheme certificate is to be issued by filling Form 10C along with the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar or Non-Aadhaar). Pension is to be paid from age 58 while a reduced pension can be paid from age 50. One may opt for early pension (reduced proportionately) after 50 years, provided one has completed 10 years of services
3. Withdrawing PF balance and reduced pension (age 50-58) (over ten years of service)
You can only get pension after turning 50 years of age and have rendered at least 10 years of service. If your service period has been more than 10 years and you are between the age of 50 and 58, you may opt for reduced pension. For this, Form 10D has to be submitted along with the Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar or Non-Aadhaar).
4. Withdrawing PF balance and full pension (After 58)
After 58, you have to submit the same Form 10D to claim the full pension.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Sir,
Please submit only form 10C. since EPS contribution has below 9.6 Years EPFO can allows you to withdraw your EPS Amount. but make sure that respective UAN number linked with your aadhar number same should be approved by your employer. while submits Form 10C kindly enclose your aadhar , pan zerox copy's too.(should be attested by employer). also enclose zerox copy of EPS certificate for 4.9 years of service.
Naresh Arvind

From India, Hyderabad
I worked in a private firm for 14 years and then changed job. While my PF was settled by company I didnot apply for pension certificate due to lack of awareness. The said company has been taken over by some multinational and changed its name and office etc.
I want to apply for pension certificate. what could be way forward.
Thanks in advance

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™