Please find response to your query as below :
1) Why Pension amount not displayed in the EPFO statement? - If you see the attached statement correctly then Pension amount is clearely mentioned. Only amount which is not mentioned was Pension amount as that amount is been kept as your pension.
2) How to know the Pension amount Balance? - It is available at the end of the same statement.
3) How to Claim Pension Amount? - Pension is only applicable after attending age of 58 years which will start once you get retired from your service.
4) Is there any Interest Paid for Pension Balance? - No, as it is been kept for your pension and pension will be process. Amount will be paid in total if you are withdrawing the amount before completion of 10 years of service.
5) What is Scheme Certificate and How to collect Scheme Certificate? - Scheme Certificate can be used for both withdrawal benefit (one time) or monthly pension, in accordance with the contributory period. If you have a service of 9 years and six months or more, you will be eligible for pension. Otherwise you will get withdrawal benefit only.
Scheme certificate will neither deny withdrawal benefit or enble for pension.
17th January 2018
Kindly Check inside the highlighted RED BOX.
Employee Share Rs.16000 Something
Employer Share Rs.6500 Something
Employee Pension Scheme Rs.0 (Zero Only)
It is transferred from existing company.
The Below mentioned Pension Balance are for current company.
Thanks and Regards,
17th March 2018 From India, Chennai