Partner - Risk Management
Hr Consultant
+1 Other

Can a person withdraw his full EPF amount? If he is unemployed for last 1.5 Yrs, age is now 40. Please tell the process.
14th January 2018 From India, Chennai
If the contributing member resigned/retired from services for any reasons and becoming a non-contributory member for more than 3 months, he can withdraw the entire Employee Provident Fund Accumulation by submitting the Claim Form.
14th January 2018 From India, Madras
right now he can submit form 19 and withdraw,
if he want to claim form 10C then he has to submit a declaration that he will not join EPF in future, otherwise keep the EPS account with them and resume the same, when join anywhere else in employment
14th January 2018
If you have worked for less than 10 years, then you are allowed to withdraw the entire amount by filing the relevant forms. If you have worked for more than 10 years, then you can withdraw the PF part (12% + 3.67%) but not the amount sitting in your pension contribution
The forms are there on the PF website / portal
15th January 2018 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™