Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
One of our employee was terminated in 2014 and the matter is pending with labour court. He has approached us for withdrawal of advance under para 68K for marraige purpose. whether is he eligible for this withdrawal. our view is that the member should submit his form under para 69 ie full withdrawal of PF.

From India, Mumbai
As per Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme, 1952
## 68-H Grant of advances in special cases
-(1-A) In case a provident fund member is discharged or dismissed or retrenched by the employer and such discharge or dismissal or retrenchment is challenged by the member and the cases are pending in a Court of Law, an officer not below the rank of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner may on an application from the member in such form as may be prescribed, authorize payment to him of one or more non-recoverable advance from his Provident Fund Account not exceeding fifty percent of his own share of
contribution with interest thereon standing to his credit in the fund on the date of such authorization.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™