Pl find attached Maharashtra Shops & Establishments (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service) Act 2017 notified on 7.9.2017. Important features are:
- It will come into force on a date to be notified
- Maharashtra Shops & Establishments Act shall stand repealed
- It will apply to all establishments (other than factories)
- Provisions on the lines of Factories Act have been incorporated in this Act
- All establishments to apply for online registration and will get Labour Identification No. (LIN)
- Identity card to be given to all workers
- Hours of work, overtime, compensatory off etc. provided for
- Leave rules provided including accumulation and encashment of leave; eight paid festival holidays
- Health & safety of workers provisions
- Annual return to be filed by all establishments
- Govt to appoint Chief Facilitator under the Act
- Rules to be framed by the Govt under the Act
This is for your information.
Thanks 13th September 2017 From India, Malappuram
please share new Gratuity act for Maharashtra.
as per previous act employee needs to be continuously working with company 5yrs for Gratuity. after completing the period he will eligible for Gratuity.
and as per new act employee needs to be continuously working with company and he will eligible for Gratuity.
Kindly do the needful.
Vinod Kalkhair 7th October 2017 From India, Kalyan
Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page. Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)